Wednesday, June 27, 2007

the girls are coming home!

Busy busy busy buying all the stuff we need...

If Valentina gets a good tan tonight (she was a bit yellow today) the girls will be dismissed from hospital tomorrow morning Wednesday the 27th.

Cassie has now milk for Valentina (the first three days it's called colostrum and it's pure immune system booster!) and that knocks her out every time she drinks. 5 minutes of breastfeeding causes her to sleep for half hour. This went on all morning... Really funny to see her pass out.

Let me finish putting together the Bugaboo now (yes; not done yet but it's really easy I see...) and the rest of the stuff for tomorrow and try not to go to sleep again at 3:20 am 'cause I have to pick up the girls early.

Buona notte!

PS: We don't have a car seat yet!

I went to buy one but my Volvo doesn't have the Isofix system (introduced nota bene by Volvo in 2000...) and my safety belts wouldn't fit around a Maxi-Cosi (can you believe it?! They're too short!!! How does the rest of the world do, even with smaller cars than a Volvo V70...???)

I'll figure out something to take our daughter home safely...:-(

No comments: